Run from this company if you can! Every time I need medical supplies, other than the normal refills for my Dexcom sensors, it is at minimum a 2 week process with 5+ phone conversations, which includes being on hold, transferred to numerous agents, being "assured" it would be taken care of, and repeating information to "confirm" your account.

It's almost as if the company doesn't want to take money from you or your insurance company. I've had to complain to this company almost every time and it is literally as if the agents don't care at all.

Managing any kind of health problem is difficult enough when you don't have to worry about the high blood pressure that comes with dealing with this company just to get an order in place.

I have never written a negative review about any company before, but this company's management really needs to look into improving their processes ASAP.

I didn't like: Rude and slow and sarcastic rep, No call backs if there are problems with my supplies.

Comments

Agreed, they are the worst. Prepare to hold for 30+ minutes before getting through to someone of questionable ability.

Then you may get transferred for another hold of 30+ minutes. Looking for somewhere else to get Dexcom supplies.