1.4
Additional Fees

I waited 9m for my CGM supplies and got excuses every time I called they were on their way this systems were down people work problems you name it I got one excuse after another.. at points where they were blaming me..

I had to run back and forth to the doctors to get new labs and new documentation or orders to resubmit so that I could then again have them send out the stuff that they were never sending but they were saying was on their way and I would have to call again in three days to find out that it was still there and somebody had deleted it from their system for whatever reason and they had to resubmit the order again.. like I said one excuse after another why it was taking 9 months to get my supplies and they are the only ones that deal with Medicare so I have to deal with them.. I unfortunately have nowhere else to go and can't afford $1,500 every 3 months..

I live alone and need this equipment because I have diabetic seizures in the middle of the night because I am a type 1 and brittle.. so while I waited 9 months for my equipment I had to stay with other people or people had to stay with me..

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Medical Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1331996

Omg. New user of this pharmacy and after reading these reviews and Trying to deal with them you are all so right

horriable!!!!!

I thought maybe it was just me who thought they lied but they do.

UNBELEIVABLE. Has anybody actually got there dexcom and have them payed for by mdicare?