8881 US-1, Port St Lucie, FL 34952, USA

Same situation as many here on this website.I still haven't received Dexcom CGM supplies.

The doctor has faxed their forms to them 4 times and they say they still don't have them. I can't count the number of times I've sent them the ABN form. I call or email them to confirm receipt and they say they can't look and they have to get someone from the documents to check for it and would let me know. 24 hours later and I'm still waiting for that return phone call telling me they have received it or not.

I had to have a script from the doctor, blood glucose reading for 30 days, ABN, and medical history from the doctor. They didn't tell me i needed all these upfront. I am really wondering if Dexcom CGM is worth going through all this trouble. Where do I go from here?

Will Dexcom refund my money if I return the system.Will Liberty or Dexcom supply with a temporary sensor until they get things figured out?

Review about: Ordering Dexcom Cgm Supplies.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Liberty Medical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion