I have had ongoing issues with their incompetent billing department for months. It all started when Medtronic, because of my insurance had me get a new pump through them. I did so, and a condition for the sale was for me to return my old pump for credit - A credit I have yet to receive because Liberty cannot find the returned pump! Proof of receipt at their Port St. Lucie facility is here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=vj350539555us.

In addition this company does not itemize bills, nor do they show customer payments already made to their account, resulting in overstated charges demanded on their billings. Don't bother trying to resolve anything with their billing department as they have no idea what a debit or a credit is, nor do they have any idea whatsoever what you truly owe this dishonest and unethical company.

I am making a formal complaint on Monday, 11-14-16 to Blue Cross Blue Shield's anti fraud and abuse line, and I hope that they decertify this company from being a preferred provided fro BCBS. Health care is bad enough these days, and we don't need unscrupulous providers contributing like Liberty adding to our woes!

AVOID LIBERTY MEDICAL, PERIOD!

rdgs2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Liberty Medical. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Liberty Medical to "proper credit of returned pump and credit on statements for payments made on account!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liberty Medical and liberty medical customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Liberty Medical?

Comments

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1255006

Still not resolved. Liberty keeps sending bills, but cannot find my returned pump. Liberty is incompetence personified!