1.7

I ordered my G5 on April 5, 2017 immediately after Medicare approved it and Liberty was chosen as the sole supplier.After numerous calls in which they promise that since all required documents are in their possession they will immediately release shipment and yet I have not heard a word from them.

Each time I call (practically every week) I get some nonsense about pending shipment due to missing documents. I just talked to a Rep who had no clue what she was talking about. At the end of the conversation when I asked for a supervisor, I never got to talk to any but the Rep suddenly told me that she will ask the documents dept to overnight the shipment. Of course I don't believe a word of it.

They have the most incompetant workers that they find at Home Depot parking lot as day laborers. I have been getting my pump supplies from them for quite a while. They really are bad. Every quarter I have to spend 15 to 20 minutes to go over the shipment details and yet often items are missing.

I am quite relieved that DexCom is looking for a different supplier for CGM.

DexCom obviously did not do much research when they chose Liberty.They are also culpable.

Review about: Liberty Medical Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Liberty Medical?

Comments